The Real Housewives of Orange County returns for its 12th season this summer with new blood, new feuds, old habits and a few familiar faces. And based on the recently released trailer, it's looks like the Housewives are taking the drama up a notch.
When we last saw The Real Housewives of Orange County, Vicki Gunvalson was on the outs with the ladies except with Kelly Dodd, who stood by her all season. In season 12, fans can expect several twists and turns in terms of allegiances. Watch the trailer below for a sneak peek:
Highlights from the season 12 trailer:
- "You're despicable. I will never ever speak to you again," a voice-over of Shannon Beador kicks off the trailer, followed by screams and plenty of expletives.
- There's plenty of laughs, drinking and a costume party.
- "You should be taking care of your baby instead of sitting there worried about gossip," Kelly tells Meghan King Edmonds.
- Meghan struggles with mom-shaming.
- Shannon struggles with her weight gain and blames Vicki for it. "All I want to do is eat," she says. "This is stress, and that is Vicki Gunvalson,"
- "She's so evil," an emotional Tamra Judge says.
- Lydia McLaughlin, who was a cast member in season eight, makes her official return.
- Lydia introduces her friend Peggy Sulahian, also known as the Bravo franchise's 100th Housewife. She admits that her life is extravagant and that she lives like a princess.
- "You want to throw a bomb, I'm going to throw a nuke," Kelly says to Peggy.
- "You bring it up again, I'm going to go ballistic," says Vicki.
- "Every time I'm with you there's drama," Lydia tells Shannon.
- Kelly declares, "we have a new puppet master."
- The ladies take a trip to Iceland and someone ends up in an ambulance.
- Former Housewife Gretchen Rossi makes an appearance this season, questioning if Tamra's husband Eddie Judge might be gay.
Based on the preview, what do you think of season 12 so far? Are you looking forward to meet the new housewife? Are you excited too the old Housewives?
The Real Housewives of Orange County premieres July 10 at 9/8c on Bravo.
(Image courtesy of Bravo)